Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Project #3- Double Triangle Bracelet

Materials Used:

  1. 24 silver eye pins
  2. 16 sparkly copper-toned beads
  3. 4 green and gold sphere beads
  4. 8 green seed beads
  5. 4 black sphere beads
  6. 4 silver jump rings
  7. 1 lobster claw clasp
This project was definitely a challenge. Between going through my bead stashes and looking for something to make to make anything other than earrings, I found myself to be very stumped. It took me a good while to finally come up with this combination of beads, while they may not be my first pick of beads to match together, I think the final product came out fairly well. This was my first time making a bracelet like this; linking eye-pins together. It was definitely a challenge, but I accepted the challenge and did my best! 

Difficulty: 3/5

I hope you all are enjoying this blog. Please feel free to leave comments about what you would like to see next! I'd love to hear your input :)

No comments:

Post a Comment